|What is SumiCloud™?||SumiCloud™ is much more than ‘just another splicer App’.|
It’s a powerful set of cloud-based software tools that enhance the productivity of your fusion splicer(s).
|Components||The SumiCloud™ environment has 3 components:|
1. The SumiCloud™ smart phone App
2. The SumiCloud™ SpliceManager web portal
3. The SumiCloud™ services running in the cloud
|What can you do with the SumiCloud™ App?||The SumiCloud™ App connects your splicer(s) to Sumitomo’s services running in the cloud via your Android or iOS smartphone.|
In the App you can…
• Check the health of your splicer(s).
• Use your phone to lock and unlock the splicer(s).
• Update your splicers’ firmware to the latest version.
• Create reports including splice data, images and GPS tags.
• Geotag and upload stored splice results from the splicer(s) to the cloud.
• Capture splicer screenshots to your phone for sending to support services.
• View preventative maintenance messages generated with help of our cloud-based AI.
|Availability||The SumiCloud™ App is available for both Android and iOS.|
|Fitting requirements||• Splicers using the SumiCloud™ system must be fitted with a Sumitomo WLSD Wi-Fi card to allow high speed communication with your nearby smartphone.|
• Sumitomo’s T-71C+, T-72C, T-72C+ and T-72M12 fusion splicers all support SumiCloud™ operation.
|What is SpliceManager?||• SpliceManager is Sumitomo’s browser based web portal for remote management of SumiCloud™ connected splicers.|
• SpliceManager allows remote management of 1 to 100s of splicers with multiple layers of authority: administrator, project manager and operator.
• The SpliceManager portal allows remote visualisation of splicer and user data via a customisable web browser dashboard.
Overview of the SumiCloud™
How to Buy
The SumiCloud™ App can be downloaded from Apple Store and Google Play.